Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birdhouse Card





Boy, has it really been 3 days since I posted last. Sorry. I'm not sure where the time goes...

Anyway, here's a card I made today using a birdhouse template I found here. It was inspired by an adorable card that Niki made here. I loved her little shingles and thought they'd be perfect on my birdhouse. I used Lilac Mist Cardstock strips and then sponged some Lilac Mist Ink on the bottom of each one. Then I overlapped them just as bit as Niki suggests to get the "shingle" feel.

I used the new June Word Puzzle stamp set for the cute bird, the March Word Puzzle set for the flowers, the April Word Puzzle set for the notes and the May Stamp of the month for the sentiments.

Well, I am off to bath the kiddos and get them ready for bed... Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. I'm checking in to see a card I'm in the process of stamplifting, and I come across this!!! Oh, for cute! I am so glad there are people like you who show me what to do!!! Adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'tweet'! LOL Love it! Thanks for the link, too. Gotta make one for myself now. Man! I am going to be BUSY! Thanks, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out so cute, Lisa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete